Saturday, August 22, 2009

New post name

While living in Indiana for school I completed a questionnaire to determine what kind of pet I should own. Based upon my responses, it was recommended that I own hermit crabs because they require very little care in order to survive. This led to my being given the nickname "Pinchy" and my friends started referring me as Kirsten P. Just thought I would put the story out there to respond to any questions about why my blogger name has changed, most specifically my sister who thought "Pinchy" was a creepster commenting on her blog.

Now I need to write that blog post with pictures of my travels to the Highlands. Why does it feel like blogging requires so much? But there is really no excuse now for not doing it. The dissertation is done. Before this weekend is over, that is my goal.

3 comments:

  1. Is that where Pinchy came from? I couldn't remember. Why did I never take that quiz? It sounds enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you change your mind on the pet thing, you can have Chester... (kidding. sort of.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are my stumbling block to more prolific posting...selecting them, uploading/downloading them, including appropriates captions, it's just more than I can surmount, often.

    Pinchy huh? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete