"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written" - Henry Miller
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
I don't do a lot of things
like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Digg, De.lici.ous, Fark, LinkedIN, Furl, Ma.gnolia, I like to keep my life on the down low since I started running from "the man" but I think I can get behind this new one:
I agree with Chenoa. That was hilarious! Maybe you shouldn't join facebook then you would know all of the thing I steal from you and post on facebook that make my friends think I am really cool.
You find the funniest things. In all honesty, I think it is time to break down and join FB...
ReplyDeleteI agree with Chenoa. That was hilarious! Maybe you shouldn't join facebook then you would know all of the thing I steal from you and post on facebook that make my friends think I am really cool.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing more pathetic than being on facebook and having no friends (actually, I think I have 8).
ReplyDeletePlease join so that I can add you to my friends and feel less pathetic.
What? I just started twitter and I'm behind already?
ReplyDelete