Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trying to Sound Smart - not an April Fools joke

The month April will be spent writing papers, so the posts will be few and far between and here is one of those. This is more to just let you know that I am a live...for now, maybe not by the end of the month.

A picture of the writing space - its not pretty and its not comfortable. You would think for as much as I am paying I could get a decent desk chair.

I did some hiking a couple of weeks ago, here are some pictures from that excursion. The wind at the top of the hills was strong, strong, strong. You had to make an conscious effort to fight not being blown away.

Looking towards Arthur's Seat

Looking towards Edinburgh Castle

The hills we were hiking around had this yellow flowered brush all over them. A sign of spring.

And a picture of a golf course - for my brothers who I don't think read my blog...at least I don't think they do.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pic with the yellow flowers. Looks like a great hike. I hope April isn't too hard on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your brothers read your blog :) At least Matt does. You should take a sheet up there and tie it to your arms and legs and stand into the wind and see where it takes you...that would be cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to point out that I love your new profile pic. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see the other side of your room. On skype and g-video i only get to see what's across from your desk.
    I agree with chenoa about the profile. Almost as cute as otters holding hands:)

    ReplyDelete