"Chaos is the score upon which reality is written" - Henry Miller
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Their not Japanese, but they'll do
On my way to church this morning I took some shots of the blossoming trees. They make me so happy. They are not quite what you can see in Washington, D.C. but I am not complaining. I do so love Spring. I can tell it is here and summer is on the way, because the Earth has tilted enough on its axis that for about 30 minutes every evening, I get sunlight through my north facing dorm window. It also makes me happy.
these are gorgeous shots! i feel the same way about spring, which i never realized until i moved to d.c.!!! california and utah don't provide the best examples of spring...
and just think how much you can enjoy spring on wednesday!
these are gorgeous shots! i feel the same way about spring, which i never realized until i moved to d.c.!!! california and utah don't provide the best examples of spring...
ReplyDeleteand just think how much you can enjoy spring on wednesday!
I believe the Japanese would refer to these blossoms as sakura. Quite lovely.
ReplyDeleteI've never been to DC, but I don't think Edinburgh has anything to be ashamed of in the spring blossom department.
ReplyDeletePRETTY!
ReplyDelete