I watch the Daily Show the day after it airs in the States. Every week there is a new advertisement that plays between each segment. Last week the advertising was for the National Health Service stop smoking program. The week before that, advertisements for the WWF.
This week however there is an advertisement that ends with the invitation to click to find out more because the part you do see has you wondering what the full commercial is about. Being the inquisitive person that I am, I couldn't keep from clicking and found a commercial that is just a bit disturbing in my opinion, not that I don't appreciate its message. Check it out and see if you think the same, and if it makes you think twice the next time you get in your car.
I post this for my sister-in-law who is a county prosecutor who frequently deals with traffic incidences.
That's creepy, but it does stick with you.
ReplyDeleteThat is creepy. I wonder how effective it is.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i'm officially creeped out as well.
ReplyDelete