Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The First Cold of Scotland

I have caught my first cold (and hopefully the only) here in Edinburgh and it doesn't really matter where you are when you catch a cold, you feel sad.

Whenever I get a cold, I invariably start thinking of all the people I have spoken to or all of the things I have touched that could have given me this headache, stuffy nose, and scratchy throat, an exercise in futility.

A random photo I took during my trip to the Highlands back in November

3 comments:

  1. i tried to leave a comment on your friend's ode to you because it was truly true and entertaining, but i think it wigged out on me. so instead i will leave a comment here saying:
    1. you ARE the most loyal friend EVER
    2. you do get. things. done.
    3. i love this picture...gorgeous, really
    4. i hope your cold clears up soon...i hate colds for what they're doing to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling well. See if you can get a big, strapping kilt-wearer to bring you soothing soups and elixirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like MBC's idea of the "big, strapping kilt-wearer"... Sorry you're not feeling well. Rowan and I are almost over our colds; Mike seems to be catching it though. :(

    Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete